accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Accumulo People page
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:46:30 GMT
I think this is better. New contributors were getting confused over what to
put in this column. Links to other profiles can be left up to the
contributor and can be put on their name. The Apache ID column is really
only useful for tracking PMC/committers (and even then, just to make it
easier than going to https://home.apache.org/phonebook).