accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Machado <jorge.w.mach...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: KerberosToken hell
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:58:42 GMT
So how is the best way to Get an accumulo connector if the cluster is kerberized ?
I have done the following:
1- add a jaas.conf for zookeeper
2 create an instance (that logs in via sasl into zookeeper)
3- generate an AuthToken from KerberosToken class which logs the user in the ugi in but keeps
the object on KerberosToken class
3 UserGroupInformation.loginwithkeythat(...,...) - this is needed because the thrift Client
server just get’s the user from ugi but it is not there(because KerberosToken keeps the
state)
4 - get the connector and passing the token

Would be nicer that we let the state on the ugi instead of the KerberosToken

We could create a public method from KerberosToken that logs the user in via ugi....
what you mean with side effects ?

Jorge Machado
Jorge@jmachado.me<mailto:Jorge@jmachado.me>