accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Miller <mmil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache/accumulo-testing compile errors
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 14:58:15 GMT
For now you can change the <accumulo.version> in the pom to 1.8.1 and
everything should work OK.  Since we split testing out into its own repo,
there has only been one version, master, and I didn't apply the same
changes from ACCUMULO-3238
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-3238> to the testing repo.
Unfortunately, it is easy to miss changes like this now that we have a
bunch of separate repos (testing, examples).  We could create multiple
branches in accumulo-testing that compile against different versions but
that seems like a lot of extra work.