accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Miller <michaelpmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Guava Dependencies
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:54:23 GMT
Right.  We are tied down to Guava 14 because of Hadoop.  This is the work
around since we can't just update Guava.  Previously, we had just avoided
using 14 code that wasn't around anymore.  Which was OK until code was
deprecated after version 14 and then removed, like in the case with
ACCUMULO-4701.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4701

I guess another option would be to do nothing since I believe I have fixed
the problem that was reported in ACCUMULO-4701.