accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.8.2
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 17:31:41 GMT
Given my current understanding (captured in my most recent comment), I
don't think it's a blocker. It doesn't cause any incorrectness in the
system, just unnecessary work in a rare case (active master switches)

If Mike has the time to dig into it some more, vetting some of the cases
that I outlined wouldn't be a bad idea, but it's not a release blocker.