accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:46:46 GMT
I'm a big +1 to using GitBox. I think features far outweigh the one-time
cost of switching the URL of the apache remote.

FWIW, the command to update a remote is:
git remote set-url origin https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo

May also want to update your user name for credential.helper if you're
using that:
git config --global --add credential.
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/.username ctubbsii

Super easy.