accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:30:48 GMT
> What has changed about the state of Accumulo or GitBox since the last
time we had this discussion?

Accumulo is getting more pull requests via GitHub. I think GitBox will help
us develop a workflow so contributions are not ignored (which I think is
occurring). I don't want to specify what our workflow should be but it will
be easier to create one if we can label, assign, merge, and close pull
requests using the GitHub UI.