accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] GitBox
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:36:34 GMT
I think we should revisit the discussion of using Apache GitBox for
Accumulo. If you are unfamiliar with it, GitBox enables better GitHub
integration for Apache projects. With GitBox, committers can label GitHub
pull requests, squash and merge them using the GitHub UI, and close them if
they become stale. I think a move to GitBox will help us do a better job of
reviewing and merging pull requests so that contributions are looked at in
a timely manner. The only downside to this move is that the git url for
Accumulo will change.

Does anyone have objections to this?