accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:01:41 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git repository.

Welcome, Ivan!