accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "damodaram.sundaram@harman.com" <damodaram.sunda...@harman.com>
Subject Re: Sorted RowId suffix retrieval using Server Side Iterators
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:05:32 GMT
Thanks for your reply Dylan.

*Are your range queries *small enough to fit in memory*?* Not likely,
because given condition on POS table might result few hundred thousands as I
am talking about my table would be 100M. Hence, I might not be able to store
them in the memory to the Sorting and I might end up getting memory issues.

My tables are built with RowIds as  POS in it and not on the column family
as I am looking at each cell of my relational data into a single Row at
accumulo.

The 'S values' will be used to query the SPO table with prefix filter on S,
which is stored (Subject|Predicate|Object). If my subjects are in the sorted
order then I would not need to put much effort while querying with "List of
Order Set of Subjects".