accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 21:23:51 GMT
Congrats Ivan!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher [mailto:ctubbsii@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:02 PM
To: Accumulo Dev List <dev@accumulo.apache.org>
Subject: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan Bella to become
a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself to from the "Contributors"
section to the "PMC and Committers" section of https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing
the pages/people.md page in the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
repository.

Welcome, Ivan!