accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] any blockers on current release lines?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 21:37:17 GMT
I've got one maybe two for 1.8, but right now jira seems funky.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO is going to some Accumulo
Hackathon 2016 kanban board.  Any know anything about that.  I'll look
again tonight and try to find those tickets

I have been wanting to talk about the tickets in general and how many are
currently open.  Many haven't been looked at in some time and just get
moved from "next release" to "next release".  I'll wait until this
discussion is done though.