accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] [IMPORTANT] - Jenkins Migration and Upgrade (And JDK7 deprecation)
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:25:50 GMT
Thanks for the heads-up. I think I've already migrated our builds.apache.org
jobs to use JDK8, because of some annoying permgen space exhaustion with
the asciidoc-maven-plugin which I couldn't resolve. We currently rely on
the maven-enforcer-plugin animal-sniffer rule to ensure we avoid Java 8
APIs when compiling with JDK8, so I think we're safe. Although... we may
wish to still do releases on the 1.7 and 1.8 branches using an actual JDK7
if we want to be extra safe for a release.