accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] any blockers on current release lines?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:21:28 GMT
If Sean doesn't have the time, I probably need to circle around and
accrue some more "positive release karma" for myself. Seems like there's
nothing explicitly marked as required now.

Any "wants" that people have in the pipeline? Explicit (JIRA id) or
exploratory (wanted to look at $x before a release).