accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Marion <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pull request guidelines
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 13:54:54 GMT
Thanks. I missed that and only saw the GitHub pull requests link. Reading through that document,
it's not really what I was looking for. I was looking for a document that describes a standard
for pull request authors and reviewers to provide some level of expectations and consistency
for both parties. If we don't have one, I suggest that we discuss creating one.