accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <>
Subject Re: Accumulo Table Sacanning Taking Time!!!
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 14:52:23 GMT
Do you know if the tablet server and/or client is CPU bound?  When you
run the query, do you see either go to 100% CPU?

For the *~1 million* records, what is the data size?  I Ask because I
am curious what the data rate is?  For example is it 2MB/sec

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 7:09 AM, Suresh Prajapati
<> wrote:
> Hello Team
> I am developing a client in accumulo to store geo-spatial information and
> using geomesa for indexing on top of it. However i found that scanning *~1
> million* records taking *2-3 sec*. I looked at indexes and query plan of
> geomesa but not able to find cause of the problem. I am running accumulo as
> single tablet-server(including master). I want to know -
> what are the factors can affect accumulo scanning operation? how can I
> optimise this time?
> Thank You
> Suresh Prajapati

View raw message