accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Prajapati <sureshpraja1...@gmail.com>
Subject Accumulo Table Sacanning Taking Time!!!
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:09:06 GMT
Hello Team

I am developing a client in accumulo to store geo-spatial information and
using geomesa for indexing on top of it. However i found that scanning *~1
million* records taking *2-3 sec*. I looked at indexes and query plan of
geomesa but not able to find cause of the problem. I am running accumulo as
single tablet-server(including master). I want to know -
what are the factors can affect accumulo scanning operation? how can I
optimise this time?

Thank You
Suresh Prajapati