accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Move user manual source to Accumulo website repo
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:32:10 GMT
For 2.0, I would like convert user manual source from asciidoc to markdown
and move it to the accumulo-website to be served using Jekyll.  While I
will put these changes up for review, I would like to see if anyone has any
major objections or suggestions before I start work on it (I do not want to
spend a lot of time doing a tedious conversion if someone is going to -1
the change). Below is the issue if you want to comment in JIRA: