accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report for Apr 2017
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 19:31:29 GMT
The activity section is quite light, IMO. I would guess that this would
trigger a response from board@ at the lack of content.

We should be including some information about the 1.7.3 and 1.8.1
releases we just finished up. Something like:

"""
We've just finished up two releases. 1.7.3 was a bug-fix release on one
of our stable release lines -- momentum on this line has dropped off
over time. 1.7.3 may be the final release on the 1.7 line. 1.8.1 was the
first bug-fix release on the 1.8 line. We'll be continuing to try to
push 1.7 users to 1.8 releases (thus, the releases happening in close
proximity) as we try to finalize what the 2.0.0 release will look like.
"""

Nit: s/anniversay/anniversary/