accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulo 1.7.3 pre-release preparation - Jira ticket clean-up.
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:50:49 GMT
I bumped ACCUMULO-4586 to 2.0. The right course of action is still being
discussed, it doesn't look like anybody's currently working on it, and it
would be a non-bugfix in a bugfix release. So, it should be fine bumped. It
can be moved back if we reach consensus and somebody works on it, but I
don't think anybody would want it to hold up your efforts to release 1.7.3.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 7:43 AM Ed Coleman <dev1@etcoleman.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> There were no objections in the discussion of releasing Accumulo 1.7.3.
>
> To start the 1.7.3 release process, I've bumped the release version of all
> unresolved tickets that were assigned to 1.7.3 and also had been bumped
> from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - except one,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4586, which was opened
> yesterday. This is currently the only unresolved ticket for 1.7.3
>
> If there are issues that were moved and you feel should be included in
> 1.7.3, please move them back for consideration.
>
> My intention is to have a formal release candidate available once 1.8.1 is
> released.
>
> Ed Coleman
>

> --
Christopher