accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc P." <marc.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception from thrift
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:56:26 GMT
Z,
  Is this your custom thrift RPC call or an object against the thrift
proxy? If you are connecting to the proxy, then perhaps explore the
exception further there or within Accumulo's Monitor. Depending on the
problem that's occurring a retry will likely yield the same result.
Do you have access to either to determine the problem? If you are using the
proxy I would venture to guess that the rejection is likely
one that isn't to be ignored.

If you are doing your own thrift RPC calls, then I may be able to provide
some code snippets to help as you get different
information from writing your own calls; however, I don't want to assume
you have gone down this route and provide incorrect information.