accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qonduit - secure web socket proxy for Accumulo
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:55:01 GMT
Neat. Thanks for sharing!

Any examples to show how a client would use it?

Regarding the security, does it encompass authentication and privacy
(encryption)? Any experience with certain implementations for the Spring
security modules (e.g. which ones you've tested to work)?

Dave Marion wrote:
> I extracted the Netty web socket pipeline from Timely into it's own server process, and
modified it to support custom and pluggable server side logic, and request / response objects.
The readme has a little more information, to include how it's different than the current proxy,
it's located at https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/timely/tree/qonduit.

> For now the code is located in an orphan branch in the Timely GitHub project. Someone
suggested it might make sense as an Accumulo sub-project - let me know if there is interest
in that.