accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Coleman" <d...@etcoleman.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Time to RELEASE 1.7.3?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 03:10:54 GMT
With all of the work that Michael Wall has done towards releasing 1.8.1,
1.7.2 is also in good shape and I would like to start the release process
for a 1.7.3, unless there are any objections.

As part of this, I'd like to propose that the remaining tickets against
1.7.3 that are not in progress and have been moved to from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2
also be moved to 1.7.4. This would leave just a few issues that are in
progress or have been already been merged (thanks to Keith Turner)

Ed Coleman