accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo thrift server error
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:06:56 GMT
The maximum frame size is being validated by the Thrift Proxy server, not
your client. This is to prevent clients from performing a denial of service
attack against the (shared) service.

There should be a configuration property to control this, but I don't know
what it is off the top of my head (and am on my phone). I would guess that
it's documented on the Accumulo user manual.