accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.8.1?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:42:13 GMT
There are 8 tickets left in jira for 1.8.1 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ACCUMULO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.8.1%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20
)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4553 - DeleteTable repo not
replayable -Assigned to John Vines but Ed is looking at to see if related
to 4574
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4574 - Online fate bug -
 Assigned to Ed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4446 - Logging of
getMonitorLock - Assigned to Luis, ready for a merge which I can do
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4342 - Stopping tabletserver
with dynamic ports - Assigned to me cause I have an interest
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4479 - UPGRADING.md missed
1.8 info - Assigned to me
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4480 - Docs on user testing
- Assigned to me
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4333 - Follow on for GC WAL
bug I - Assigned to me since I did 4157
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4432 - Assert ITs are
categories - Assigned to Christopher

Please evaluate all new tickets and put in 1.8.2 unless they really need to
be in 1.8.1.  If I moved a ticket you need in 1.8.1, sorry please move it
back.

Thanks