accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.8.1?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 19:35:35 GMT
+1 for a 1.8.1 and a 1.7.3 both within the next 2 weeks, if we can. I can
help.

There are a few outstanding bugs marked for 1.7.3 (59) and 1.8.1 (161), but
most of those can be punted to a future bugfix release. We don't need to
wait on them to push out an update. We just need to know people will be
willing to try out / test these release candidates to get the current
outstanding fixes pushed.

--
Christopher