accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "hjs19890" <hjs19...@qq.com>
Subject Write or Ingest bottleneck
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 06:48:49 GMT
hi,
     I'm testing the accumulo insertion performance and found that accumulo's ingest rate
affects accumulo's insertion performance. In the access to relevant information when I found
the accumulo itself comes with the test suite. Therefore, I ran accumulo-1.7.1 / test / system
/ continuous / start-ingest.sh to test the ingest rate of my cluster. Test results averaged
180,000 (entry / s) ingest rate and I tested the results of the insertion performance is similar,
although these tests are not comparable. This result is not very satisfactory.
     My cluster has 4 servers (1 master, 3 tservers), the computer configuration is i7-4700,
4cores, 32g Mem. The accumulo version is 1.7.1. The software is the default configuration.
Therefore, I would like to ask a few questions:
1, insert performance bottleneck?
2, my cluster of intake reached the bottleneck it?
3, if not reached the bottleneck, how can I tune my cluster?
                                                                              thanks,