accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "hjs19890" <hjs19...@qq.com>
Subject Write or Ingest bottleneck
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:29:46 GMT
Hello everyone,
        I have some problems need help. see Figure 1, I have hjs_v table pre split multiple
tablets,   but I insert a large amount of data into the cluster only one intake of data, the
other two free, I have done many times Like this operation, are the same result.
       See Figure 2, the three tserver nodes of the tablets unbalanced, and save10, save11
display entries is not correct. I would like to know what causes this kind of result, how
do I deal with such a problem?
        Note: pre-split table using the threshold points, My cluster is balanced three days
ago. My cluster is a master, composed of three tservers.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message