accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write or Ingest bottleneck
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:49:15 GMT
Each tabletserver is ingesting 90M entries/second? That sounds pretty
darn good to me for a 3GB heap.

All Accumulo configuration should be consistent across *all* nodes
running Accumulo processes.

I don't believe you have shared the characteristics of your hardware yet
either. What are the available resources? How much memory, CPU, network,
and I/O (number and types of disks)?

I also am not comprehending what you are asking with this question: "Is
my cluster does not change the scale of the cluster, no way to do to
upgrade it"

Let's approach this from a different angle: what rates are you
*expecting* to see and what gives you this expectation?