accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From hujs <1465039...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Write or Ingest bottleneck
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:55:10 GMT
    Thank you, I cluster the size of each machine-Xmx is 2g. When I
configure-Xmx = Xms = 3g, performance is not improved. I set
tserver.mutation.queue.max = 50m, 100m or 150m, the performance is not much
improvement. My table's property table.durability has always been flush.
These attributes should be installed in the master machine? My master is
designated. I run into my records, each tserver node ingest rate only
reached more than 90 million entry / s, running ingest.sh ingest rate
slightly faster then a little. Ingest rate really not very fast. Is my
cluster does not change the scale of the cluster, no way to do to upgrade
it? If so, how can I judge my cluster has not improve performance, but the
need to expand the hardware resources, what should I do, and you should have
other better suggestions, right?