accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Miller <michaelpmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to Accumulo scripts for 2.0
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:05:09 GMT
+1
I like the simplicity of the bin directory and the clarity of only
having the 4 main scripts. As someone still new to the project, I am a
fan of clean up and simplification by any means possible. Granted, I
don't have to maintain production clusters or distributions like CDH
so I'd imagine others might not share the same sentiment.