accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Official release dates / DOAP out-of-date
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:48:45 GMT
Okay, I've updated the DOAP to match the SVN dist upload date (svn commit
timestamp), and added the missing entries.
I then manually updated all the entries in JIRA to reflect the same dates,
and did a sync on reporter.apache.org (which is still a day-off... waiting
for feedback on that from ComDev list).