accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc3
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 19:01:52 GMT
+0

Verified all ITs (including performance tests) pass, except for occasional
timeouts and the occasional "Connection reset by peer" issues with
Replication drain.
Verified all SIGs and hashes.
Verified branch matches source tarball and jars match what's in bin tarball.
Verified no unexpected new artifacts included in deploy.
Verified sources/javadoc jar existences.

I'd like to get ACCUMULO-4423 and ACCUMULO-4443 in, so that's available in
the .0 TESTING docs for users, but it's not a blocker.
There's a possibility that something is broke with "bin/accumulo
rfile-info", which I need to investigate. Also not a blocker, but would be
unfortunate if that didn't work out of the box.