accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc P." <marc.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc3
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 19:07:54 GMT
Checksums matched, built and verified source/bin.

Looks good to me.

I've been running integration tests most of the morning. A handful of
failures which I was able to resolve by re-running, so I don't think
it's code related.

FWIW I ran four hours of RPC testing using the Thrift calls, directly. It
ran with excellent response times and no issues
with reliability when trying to cause failures manually.

+1 from me.