accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release notes for 1.8.0 (was: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc2)
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:30:15 GMT
Cool, thanks.

I was considering only pushing it to the gh-pages branch until the final
release to further reduce public consumption.  That would mean the link in
the email wouldn't work, instead it would be at
http://apache.github.io/accumulo/release_notes/1.8.0.  Any one have
concerns with that?

Nothing is there yet, so don't try to click.

Mike