accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.8.0-rc1
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:59:24 GMT
I can do that.  Since it is my first release, I was hoping to at least get
some verification the artifacts were good and that I didn't screw up the
release process.  I wasn't planning on canceling the release, just letting
it expire on Sun and creating a new vote.  But I am happy to do whatever
makes the most sense.