accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Java 8
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:08:32 GMT
Re-reading the old thread, I'm reminded that we actually can't bump without
either disabling the modernizer plugin or making some minimal breaking
changes in mock (which is already deprecated). That's not necessarily a
problem for a major version bump, but it means that it wouldn't necessarily
be a name-only change, unless we disable modernizer.