accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.8.0 RC3
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 20:49:35 GMT
I'm currently bisecting to figure out what's going on with ACCUMULO-4425.
The test isn't very well documented, and there's no server-side problems,
so I'm trying to infer from code what the test conditions the test is
trying to evaluate actually are. We need to do a better job of commenting
to explain what the goal of the test is.