accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plan for next release
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:04:30 GMT
-1 (binding) on this - Lets move ahead with getting the current set of new
features packaged into a Java 7 compatible 1.8.0 release and clearly
declare our goal to move exclusively Java 8 in the next major release. New
features can be implemented with Java 8 specifics soonest because we've
nailed down a 1.8 baseline