accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo ITs on ASF Jenkins
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 03:25:38 GMT
Right now it is manually maintained. Specifically, updating it is a matter
of find + grep + copy/paste.

There are some options for automating it, but I haven't seriously
investigated any of them yet. One would be using the job DSL stuff Jenkins
has to generate the job config. That should allow us to do the enumerating
as a part of a launching job. Another would be to use a distributed test
framework rather than Jenkins to do the parallelization.

If no one else digs into these questions, I imagine I'll need to by the end
of the year for other work related stuff.

--
Sean Busbey