accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo ITs on ASF Jenkins
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:38:34 GMT
the distributed test framework I was thinking of was
grind/dist_test[1], thought we might need to tweak it if the
surefire/failsafe distinction matters. we'd have to talk to asf infra
about getting some VMs allocated for this, unless we can work out a
way to launch them ourselves via jenkins.

also we can probably speed things up by grouping the ITs up and
running sets of them against a shared clusterdock topology[2].

[1]: https://github.com/cloudera/dist_test/blob/master/docs/grind.md
[2]: https://github.com/cloudera/clusterdock

--
busbey