accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plan for next release
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 04:41:29 GMT
-1

I would like to see the current feature set we've been building
towards in 1.8 released with support for JDK7, both because that's
what I see customers use and because that was the expectation as folks
have contributed work towards this release in the little over 10
months since 1.7.0. we just dropped JDK6 support and added JDK7
support in the 1.7 release.

--
busbey