accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.8.0 RC3
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:08:11 GMT
Timing out is new for me (although, I think Sean might have seen that on
a different replication test?)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4389 is an open issue I
need to find time to return to related to replication.

If you can capture the minicluster directory and the failsafe-report,
please feel free to open an issue and assign it to me.