accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jenkins notifications to dev list?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 03:01:26 GMT

#2 sounds ideal to me, if possible.  Sending build emails to dev would
drive some people to un-subscribe.  On the other hand, people that sign up
for notifications@ are asking for it.

Another option is a new email list.  It doesn't even have to be
ASF-affiliated.  It could be some list you personally create that many
Accumulo devs personally decide to sign up for.

3. I configure Jenkins to post to the dev list (if possible).