accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: LocalityGroupDeleter
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 21:00:55 GMT
For accessing locality group column family information inside an Accumulo
iterator, what about querying the Accumulo table property table.group.*
<https://accumulo.apache.org/1.7/accumulo_user_manual#TABLE_LOCALITY_GROUP_PREFIX>
from IteratorEnvironment.getConfig() in the iterator's init()?  I haven't
tested this, but it seems like it would work.