accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Htrace4, Hadoop 2.7
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 21:42:24 GMT
Ah, my mistake. I thought it was 2.7 and later. Well, then I guess the
question is whether we should bump to 2.8, then. I'm not a fan of the shim
layer. I'd rather provide support for downstream packagers trying to
backport for HTrace3, if anybody ends up requiring that, than provide a
shim to preserve use of the older HTrace.