accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClientConfiguration doesn't check classpath
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:46:32 GMT
Yeah, you can try to move over to the new ZKI constructor which takes
the ClientConfiguration directly. This has been present since like
1.7.0? Hopefully you're on that codebase :)

I still like the idea of a uniform way for client configuration parsing
(ala `--config ~/cluster1.conf`) for consistency across usages of
`bin/accumulo`