accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dyhutchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Quality Improvements for accumulo
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:45:24 GMT
What a funny series of PRs to see this morning. As you probably figured out
Josh, the DevFactory folks run scripts that download the code of
open-source repos, run them with lots of lint, and create PRs with
generated fixes.

No human created these PRs; no human will respond to your comments. It is
up to us to accept real issues and reject false positives (e.g. changes to
thrift classes).