accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Russ Weeks <rwe...@newbrightidea.com>
Subject Re: Using Iterator-Test-Harness
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:13:31 GMT
Hey, Dylan,

I don't think there's a really good way to achieve this because
iterator-test-harness is not yet a released artifact. But if I were you
(and I weren't too worried about sharing the code with a large group) I
think I would build + publish the Accumulo 1.8 artifacts to a local MVN
repository ("mvn install" I think will do the trick?) and then you can just
reference them in your local build file, ie.

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.accumulo</groupId>
        <artifactId>accumulo-iterator-test-harness</artifactId>
        <version>1.8.0</version>
      </dependency>

-Russ