accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Russ Weeks <rwe...@newbrightidea.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timely - Secure Time Series Database
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:42:53 GMT
Fascinating stuff, thanks!

Can I ask, what's the motivation for permuting the tagKey+tagValues between
the CF and CQ in the metrics table? It doesn't seem like it would optimize
any queries unless you defined locality groups for some or all
tagKey+tagValue pairs. In the example in the readme, would you define a
locality group for each rack, instance and/or host?

Thanks again,
-Russ